Seasonal cooking with fresh food from sustainable sources.
Meat and dairy products are free-range or organic. Fish is line-caught, where possible, and always from sustainable stocks. We support small-scale farmers and artisan suppliers to ensure the highest quality and trace-ability of our food.
Suppliers are chosen because they offer the best quality and flavour, as well as sharing our commitment to traditional farming methods and fair trade.
- Keith and Elizabeth at Chiltern Farm for lamb, pork and game
- Rookery Farm for eggs
- Billingsgate market for sustainable fresh fish
- Chris Hazeldon for potatoes from Suffolk
- Sally Clarke Bakery for artisan baked bread
- Jack Coleman for hand roasted coffee beans
- Nothing But The Grape for wines
- Crate Brewery for London brewed traditional beers and ales